- $5 per piece
- Any student can enter
1.You have to submit it to us at this email: byuillustrators@gmail.
com. It MUST be submitted through the department.
3. Due any time today -- January 24th, 2011
4. As many entries as you want, $5 an entry. Checks only, put them on my (Kristin's) desk in F-455.
5. With your submissions we need "
purpose: this is the single largest and most important illustration competition and BYU ROCKED it last year! Get all the details about it here.
Illustration Student Showcase: DUE TOMORROW (THURSDAY) any time BEFORE 6 PM
- $2 per entry or $1 if you're a BYUIA member
- check only, please. Address it to BYU Illustrators' Association; put it in the box on Kristin's desk, F-455
- drop them off to the BFA Studio, F-455 also on my desk (there is a big sign above it)
- must be ready to hang with wire on back (if you have questions about this, feel free to ask me)
- due any time today
- ***sign a release form (will be on Kristin's desk) and write the specs on your pieces.*** Look at the signs on my desk for complete info about this :)
- for BYU Pre-illustration, BA Illustration, BFA Illustration, or Illustration Alumni!
purpose: this is OUR show! JUST the Illustrators. Awesome. It will be part of Provo's First Friday Gallery Stroll--lots of exposure, lots of fun! The opening will be FEBRUARY 4, 6-9pm in the County Health & Justice Bldg. Food, music, art...info coming soon.
Don't hesitate to ask us questions! firstname.lastname@example.org